Kenilworth Blotter: Attempted Fraud on Village Account
The following arrest information was provided by the Kenilworth Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction. For questions about this blotter, contact: Chi-an.Chang@Patch.com.
These are crimes, thefts and major traffic stops reported by the Kenilworth Police Department.
A fraudulent wireless transfer was attempted on a Village of Kenilworth account between 2:45 p.m. and 3 p.m. on Aug. 13. The village’s financial institution informed a village finance administrator of the deceptive practice.
Criminal Tresspass to Motor Vehicle
Items in an unlocked vehicle parked in the 600 block of Brier Street was disturbed between Aug. 18 and 19 but nothing appears to be missing.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Wilmette Hit-and-Run Driver Leaves Fender-Bender with Woman Clinging to Vehicle
- Police: Suspect Arrested During Car Burglary-in-Progress
- Police: Woman Arrested for Prostitution Warrant
- Police: Hit-and-Run Driver Caught Driving Drunk
- Updated: Medical Group of the North Shore's Patient Contact Info Possibly Compromised