New Trier School Board Approves New Fee Structure for 2013-14 School Year
The new mandatory fee is $110 for the general fee and $80 for the extracurricular fee.
New Trier High School Board of Education recently approved a new fee structure for the 2013-14 school year; the total $190 fee is mandatory for all 4,200 students and generates $798,000 in revenue to cover about $758,381 in curricular fees, Chicago Tribune reported.
The $110 general fee covers school day testing, college transcripts, ID card, towel service, technology, materials and supplies for all courses, while the $80 extracurricular fee includes the chance to take part in student clubs, athletics and performing arts, general admission to New Trier High School concert, plays and home athletic events as well as materials and supplies for extracurricular activities, Chicago Tribune reported.
- New Trier Principal Timothy Dohrer to Resign
- What Should the New NTHS Principal be Like?
- New Trier Swim Team Wins State Meet
- New Trier iPad Program Could Cost School Over $500,000
- New Trier District 203 Hires New Assistant Superintendent