Seven New Trier Trevian football players were recently named to the Central Suburban League All-Conference Team.
The Trevians finished second in the Central Suburban League South division with a 6-3 regular season record before bowing out in the first fournd of the state playoffs to Conant High School.
Trevian players named to the all-conference team include:
|Devin Boehm||Senior||Wide Receiver/Running Back||6'0''||180 lbs.|
|Conor Kolstad||Senior||Defensive Back||5'8''||165 lbs.|
|Michael Henderson||Senior||Linebacker||6'1''||200 lbs.|
|Michael Sernus||Junior||Defensive Lineman||6'3''||215 lbs.|
|Jack Buckingham||Senior||Defensive Lineman||6'3''||230 lbs.|
|Kevin Keene||Senior||Defensive Lineman||6'2''||200 lbs.|
|Tom Maentz||Senior||Offensive Lineman||6'2''||200 lbs.|
- Boehm lead the Trevians in receiving yards (571) and reception touchdowns (4).
- Henderson lead the team in solo tackles (49), total tackles (74) and interceptions (2).
- Buckingham lead the team in sacks (3).
- Keene lead the Trevians in quarterback hurries (5).
- Kolstand had the Trevians' only blocked punt of the season.
- Sernus was tied with three others for most forced fumbles (2).
For complete Trevian season stats, head to MaxPreps.com