While it will not be as hot as the last two weekends, it will be still be warm with a better probability of a lake breeze developing along the North Shore on both Saturday and Sunday.
The best chance of rain should stay to the west on Saturday with perhaps a few showers and t-storms by late Sunday as a fast moving front enters the region.
Saturday: Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, increasing clouds during the afternoon and evening. 25 percent chance of a sprinkle or shower from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. Sunday.
- Rain Amounts late at night: Trace to 0.05 inches
- Low temp: 61 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 83 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Southeast at 5-10 mph
Sunday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of a few showers/t-storms from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rain Amounts: 0.10 to 0.40 inches
- Low temp: 62 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 82 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: West at 8-13 mph, becoming Northeast by 5 p.m.
Monday: Partly to mostly sunny and windy.
- Low temp: 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Northeast at 10-20 with gusts to 30 mph
Your Week Ahead: June 22 to June 29, 2012
Temperature Trends: Temperatures will average closer to normal.
Precipitation Trends: Precipitation will continue to average below normal.