People are invited to stroll the downtown area during this late night shopping event, sampling, perusing and buying from businesses.
The official event hours are from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“Wine, sweets, cooking and grilling demos, and lots of other goodies will be available as you stroll,” a merchants group press release reads. “Eat and shop along the area surrounding the Village Hall at Central, Greenleaf, [and] Wilmette Avenues and Green Bay Road in downtown Wilmette.”
Some of the participating businesses include:
- Backyard Barbeque Store -- 1147 Greenleaf Ave.
- Depot Nuevo Restaurant -- 1139 Wilmette Ave.
- Dinner at Eight -- 1167 Wilmette Ave.
- Lad and Lassie -- 1115 Central Ave.
- Lambrecht’s Jewelers -- 1131 Central Ave.
- Morning Glory Florists -- 11351/2 Central Ave.
- Studio North Academy of the Performing Arts -- 1131 Greenleaf Ave.
- Raven and Dove -- 1143 Greenleaf Ave.
- Rolf Salon -- 1185 Wilmette Ave.
- Scandia Catering -- 1193 Wilmette Ave.
- Wilmette Jewelers -- 1149 Wilmette Ave.
- The Wilmette Theatre -- 1122 Central Ave.