Who Do You Trust? Mechanics Edition
In the debut of our new feature, we ask you to rate local businesses for the benefit of the community.
Car trouble sucks.
It's pricey, it's a hassle and there's a lingering suspicion that you're getting fleeced. Unless, of course, you can rely on someone you trust.
We want to help. And your friends and neighbors probably do, too.
Because Wilmette-Kenilworth Patch has a seriously extensive business directory, we want all of our readers to benefit from your experience the way your neighbors do. So please share your knowledge with other readers by leaving reviews on businesses in our directory.
Every week, we'll focus on a different product or service. Today we start with auto repair shops. Here's a bunch from our "Places" directory:
- All Auto, 491 Skokie Blvd.
- Daniels Auto Body, 517 4th St.
- Duxler Complete Auto Care
- Green Bay Auto Body Repair, 636 Green Bay Rd.
- Hong Kong Auto Service, 3500 Lake Ave.
- Jiffy Lube, 1115 Green Bay Rd.
- North Shore Automotive, 525 Green Bay Rd.
- Ridge & Wilmette Auto Care, 399 Ridge Rd.
- Shawnee Service Center, 332 Linden Ave.
- Skokie and Lake Auto, 840 Skokie Blvd.
- Wilmette Auto Care, 803 Green Bay Rd.
- Wilmette Auto Service, 1837 Wilmette Ave.
- Wilmette Autobody, 1920 Lake Ave.
Please visit the links to and rate the businesses there. And, by all means, drop a comment under this article and talk about your experience.
Like helping out neighbors? Like our Facebook page!
About this column: Each week, we'll pick a service and ask you to rate the business.