Anxious endurance runners are nervously waiting for the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration site to reopen after technical difficulties. The American Cancer Society DetermiNation team can ease those nerves and guarantee runners a spot in the race on their charity fighting team now.
DetermiNation team members commit to raise $950 (if you join the team before the race closes) to help save lives from cancer – and are provided all the tools and tips needed to reach that fundraising goal. Your DetermiNation participation is your personal stake in the fight against cancer.
With DetermiNation you won’t be alone. As a team member, you will have access to training and the ultimate VIP race experience, whether you are a first-timer or an endurance expert. Benefits include:
- Guaranteed entry into the event provided you commit to their fundraising minimum
- Official DetermiNation racing singlet
- One complimentary ticket to the Team Dinner
- Opportunity to earn incentive prizes as fundraising increases
- Free Training
- Mentor assistance/guidance
- Monthly ecommunication
- VIP race weekend amenities such as access to our private team tent, on course support, and the BEST party in charity village
Sign up to run with DetermiNation today – before the official site reopens and you will be guaranteed a spot in the 2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. For more information or to sign up visit acsdetermination.org/2013chicagomarathon or call 312-279-7243.