Invite a friend
How Stress Is Affecting Your Life and What You Can Do To Keep It From Breaking You Down
We are all in the battle against stress. If you have a strong resistance to stress you will be healthy, if you don’t, you will break down with a variety of health problems. If you suffer from fatigue, headaches, neck, shoulder or back pain, digestive problems, hormone imbalances, allergies, asthma or recurrent infections, you do not want to miss this workshop. Learn how to increase your body’s resistance to stress naturally so you feel great and avoid a health crisis.
More About Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library is a vital part of the community backbone. WPL offers an extensive collection of books, journals, microfilms, CDs, videos and more for all ages. Several classes and literary groups, including Senior Book Talks, Current Events Roundtable and Computer courses are available to residents.
The first collection of books for the public began in 1880 as a gift from a Wilmette literary society. Wilmette Public Library has stood at its present location since 1905 when a generous grant from Andrew Carnegie helped make free libraries available to all.
Other events here
- Finding Balance in an Unbalanced World Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 7, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Current Events Roundtable May 6, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / June 17, 2013, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Korean/Vietnam Roundtable May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- ADHD Support Group May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Thu, Jun 6, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- A Visit from Mary Todd Lincoln Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Reverse Mortgages: What the TV Ads Don’t Tell You Tue, Jun 11, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Diabetes Support Group Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm