Invite a friend
Grades K-5, 3:00-3:45: Cheeseburger in Paradise cake
Grades 6-12, 4:15-5:00: Peace Sign cake
Have you ever looked at the cakes in a bakery window and wondered, "How do they do that?" If so, this is the event for you! Get ready to tie on your apron and decorate your own cake to bring home. Space is limited. Sign-up begins Monday, June 11th at 847-256-6945 or http://il.evanced.info/wilmette/lib/eventcalendar.asp.
More About Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library is a vital part of the community backbone. WPL offers an extensive collection of books, journals, microfilms, CDs, videos and more for all ages. Several classes and literary groups, including Senior Book Talks, Current Events Roundtable and Computer courses are available to residents.
The first collection of books for the public began in 1880 as a gift from a Wilmette literary society. Wilmette Public Library has stood at its present location since 1905 when a generous grant from Andrew Carnegie helped make free libraries available to all.
Other events here
- Current Events Roundtable May 6, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / June 17, 2013, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Northlight Presents- Stella & Lou, a new play by Bruce Graham Today, May 20, 3:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Alzheimer's Support Group May 20, 2013 / June 24, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Islamic Art: Mirror of the Invisible World - Documentary Tomorrow, May 21, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- “Water Pressures: Education and Advocacy for our Water Futures” Film Screening and Discussion Tomorrow, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Antiques Appraisal with Frederick Dose Wed, May 22, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Maximizing Results for Marketing Prospects or Job Hunting with Reference USA, Online Resource Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Finding Balance in an Unbalanced World Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 7, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm