Invite a friend
Total Memory Workout: A CJE SeniorLife Wellness Series
What have you forgotten today? Did you walk into the kitchen and forget what you were looking for? Did you misplace your reading glasses again? If so, you’re not alone. Forgetfulness is part of being human, but you can develop skills to enhance your memory. Join CJE SeniorLife’s certified instructors from its Center for Healthy Living for a wellness series, Total Memory Workout and learn:
• How memory works and what changes occur as we age.
• How our daily life affects memory and what we can do about it.
• How diet is related to memory and what to eat to boost your brain power.
• What memory tools and habits work best to enhance memory.
• Tips for getting organized.
• Techniques to remember lists, articles and stories.
• How to remember the people you meet... and more!
Based on a program developed by Cynthia Green, Ph.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Total Memory Workout: Eight Steps to Maximum Memory Fitness, explores lifestyle habits and practical memory techniques to promote memory fitness.
Mallinckrodt Center 1041A Ridge Avenue, WilmetteMondays, April 9 – May 21 10 – 11:30 a.m. RSVP to 847.256.9623
Registration required. Please call Barbara Milsk 773.508.1169 or email Barbara.Milsk@cje.net for fee information and details.
This program is not recommended for people diagnosed with memory impairment.
|Where||The Mallinckrodt/Meskill Center 1041 Ridge Rd Unit A, Wilmette, IL 60091|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Seniors|
More About The Mallinckrodt/Meskill Center
The Mallinckrodt/Meskill Center is a community center for residents of Wilmette who are 50 or older. Individuals pay an annual membership to be a part of the club; memberships allow individuals to partake in center events, activities and programs.
The center offers a fitness room and a library complete with computers with internet access, books, newspapers and magazines. The classes offered include computer classes, fitness classes, music classes and more.
Other events here
- Harvard-Radcliffe Veritones in Concert Sat, Jun 1, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm