Invite a friend
Viola and Cello Concert
Wilmette resident and violinist Stephanie Quinn will be joined by Lorraine Wallace on cello at a Sunday afternoon concert featuring music ranging from Bach and Beethoven to a ragtime selection by the contemporary composer William Ryden.
Stephanie Quinn, who attended the Eastman School of Music, has given solo performances in Chicago, China, Italy, Isreal and Egypt. Lorraine Wallace, a graduate of Northwestern University's masters in music program, has performed solo and chamber music recitals throughout the United States. Quinn and Wallace, performing as the Monacquinn Duo, have played together for more than ten years.
More About Wilmette Public Library
Wilmette Public Library is a vital part of the community backbone. WPL offers an extensive collection of books, journals, microfilms, CDs, videos and more for all ages. Several classes and literary groups, including Senior Book Talks, Current Events Roundtable and Computer courses are available to residents.
The first collection of books for the public began in 1880 as a gift from a Wilmette literary society. Wilmette Public Library has stood at its present location since 1905 when a generous grant from Andrew Carnegie helped make free libraries available to all.
Other events here
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 7, 2013 / May 28, 2013 / June 4, 2013 / June 25, 2013, 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- Current Events Roundtable May 6, 2013 / May 20, 2013 / June 3, 2013 / June 17, 2013, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Korean/Vietnam Roundtable May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- ADHD Support Group May 1, 2013 / June 5, 2013, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Thu, Jun 6, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- A Visit from Mary Todd Lincoln Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Reverse Mortgages: What the TV Ads Don’t Tell You Tue, Jun 11, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Diabetes Support Group Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- FREE Mentoring for Small Businesses and Start Ups May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Caregivers of Children with Mental Illness Support Group May 17, 2013 / June 21, 2013, 9:30 am–11:00 am