- When: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m., Saturday, April 28
- Where: Chicago Theatre
- Why Go?: The event will include presentations by renowned artists and musicians (including five-time Grammy nominee, Tierney Sutton), as well as several brief addresses about the unique history of the founding of the House of Worship, the spirit of the early 1900s and the vision of human progress that animated this endeavor, along with a look at how these principles are being put into practice today around the world.
- Pricing: Free
- Information: Register for free tickets at: http://centenary.bahai.us/commemoration/chicago
- When: 9:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m., Sunday, April 29
- Where: , 100 Linden Avenue, Wilmette, IL
- Why Go?: The hour-long devotional program honors the 100th anniversary of the cornerstone of the Baha'i House of Worship for the North American Continent.
- Pricing: Register for free tickets at: http://centenary.bahai.us/commemoration/wilmette
When: from 9:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m., Sunday, April 29, the following programs will be available.
- A special archives exhibit in the House of Worship’s Foundation Hall, showcasing items related to this unique episode in Bahá’í history
- Tea and socializing under a large tent near the Temple
- A special off-site bookstore at the Bahá’í Home (located at 401 Greenleaf Ave in Wilmette)
- The staff of the Bahá’í House of Worship will be hosting a devotional program in commemoration of the 9th Day of Ridvan in the Temple auditorium from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. No ticket is required for this holy day event.
For more history about the Baha'i House of Worship, visit 100 Linden Ave., Wilmette, or Centenary Celebrations Planned for the Baha'i Temple.