- When: Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Where: Find your local polling place
- Why Go?: It is your civic duty.
- Pricing: Free
St. Joseph School Open House
- When: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
- Where: St. Joseph School, 1740 Lake Ave., Wilmette
- Why Go?: St. Joseph School's annual Fall Open House showcases the school's preschool through eighth grade classrooms.
- Pricing: Free
Estate Planning Toolbox
- When: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Wilmette Public Library, 1242 Wilmette Ave., Wilmette
- Why Go?: In this workshop with Karen Chan, you’ll become familiar with a range of estate planning tools, what they do, and the terminology they use. In addition to wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, Chan will discuss the role that insurance, titling of property, and gifting can play. Finally, the class will take a look at how these tools work with the tax system, including estate, income, generation-skipping and gift taxes.
Wilmette Men's Bowling League
- When: Thursday, November 8, 2012, 6:45 p.m.
- Where: Wilmette Bowling Center, 1903 Schiller Ave., Wilmette
- Why Go?: The league is looking to expand and is looking for bowlers or teams to join. It meets almost every other Thursday night starting on September 27 and ending at the beginning of April, from 6:45 p.m. until around 9:30 p.m.
Wilmette Rotary “Wine & Dine Around the World” Supports Service Projects
- When: Friday, November 9, 2012, 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Kenilworth Club, 410 Kenilworth Ave., Kenilworth
- Why Go?: “Wine and Dine Around the World” celebrates the cultures and wines of famed growing regions, supplied by The Bottle Shop of Wilmette. Paired gourmet hors d’oeuvres come from Depot Nuevo and The Noodle of Wilmette.
- Pricing: $65
Looking for more events? Visit our Events Calendar: Wilmette.patch.com/events Want your event featured on this article? Add it to our calendar for consideration!