Every Thursday Wilmette-Kenilworth Patch highlights five choice local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, and more, hand-harvested by either us or you, the reader!
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more. This week we're featuring boutiques around town. We've featured five of some of the area's best independent stories, but we know you've got some ideas of your own. Let us know where you go in the comments below!
- : Scoop up some hand-crafted trinkets for all ages that serve as unique gifts.
- : Stop in to watch the light reflect through crystals that dangle from the ceiling.
- : Check out some local, as well as global independent jewelry designers in addition to picking up antique home decor.
- : A staple at the 4th Street and Linden Avenue business district that features some great steals on baby wheels.
- : Pop by on Tuesdays to oggle new releases or some vintage comics.