The Wilmette Village Center Merchants Group is hosting its annually Happy Holidays Open House tonight in downtown Wilmette.
People are invited to stroll the downtown area during this late night shopping event, sampling, perusing and buying from businesses.
The official event hours are from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
“Wine, sweets, cooking and grilling demos, and lots of other goodies will be available as you stroll,” a merchants group press release reads. “Eat and shop along the area surrounding the Village Hall at Central, Greenleaf, [and] Wilmette Avenues and Green Bay Road in downtown Wilmette.”
Some of the participating businesses include:
- Backyard Barbeque Store -- 1147 Greenleaf Ave.
- Depot Nuevo Restaurant -- 1139 Wilmette Ave.
- Dinner at Eight -- 1167 Wilmette Ave.
- Lad and Lassie -- 1115 Central Ave.
- Lambrecht’s Jewelers -- 1131 Central Ave.
- Morning Glory Florists -- 11351/2 Central Ave.
- Studio North Academy of the Performing Arts -- 1131 Greenleaf Ave.
- Raven and Dove -- 1143 Greenleaf Ave.
- Rolf Salon -- 1185 Wilmette Ave.
- Scandia Catering -- 1193 Wilmette Ave.
- Wilmette Jewelers -- 1149 Wilmette Ave.
- The Wilmette Theatre -- 1122 Central Ave.