Are you thinking about selling your home? If so, these tips from All Star Home Improvements and Renovations can help and we can help you get them done:
- Replace cracked floor or counter tiles.
- Patch holes in walls.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Fix doors that don't close properly and kitchen drawers that jam.
- Painting your walls neutral colors
- Replace burned-out light bulbs.
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Power wash sidewalks and exter...ior.
- Clean out cobwebs.
- Re-caulk tubs, showers and sinks.
- Polish chrome faucets and mirrors.
- Clean dingy grout.
- Move clutter to a storage space
- Install elegant cabinet knobs and drawer pulls for an instant makeover.
- Brighten the kitchen with a variety of lighting, such as under
- and above-cabinet fixtures, pendants above an island or recessed lights.
You can also install a new sink and faucet. CURB APPEAL! - Consider rearranging your landscaping for more curb appeal! - Check the foundation, steps, walkways, walls and patios for cracks and crumbling. - Check doors and windows for peeling paint. - Clean and align gutters. - Inspect and clean the chimney. - Repair and replace loose or damaged roof shingles. - Repair and repaint loose siding and caulking. - Re-seal an asphalt driveway. - Apply a fresh coat of paint
Call us! 847-681-0430 to schedule a walk thru for suggestions on what your home may need!