Get the facts: What every parent and student should know about college safety
WHEN YOU CAN ATTEND:
Tuesday, May 8th: 5:30 & 7pm sessions
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:1 in 4 women attending college will be assaulted during her time there. This seminar is designed to help students do all they can to stay safe.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
• Where to get the safety facts on schools.
• The correlation between alcohol and sexual assaults.
• How to be more aware of danger and protect yourself.
• What types of tools and services are available to help.
• What to do if you are a victim.
WHO YOU WILL HEAR SPEAK:
Cynthia Flores is a full time police officer and a Personal Safety Consultant at StreetSafe. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois-Chicago with Masters and Bachelor degrees in Psychology and Criminal Justice. Currently, Cynthia is working with a police force initiative designed to help citizens be proactive in their personal safety.
There is no cost to attend the seminar, but space is limited. Reserve your spot today!
Sponsored by: StreetSafe (www.streetsafe.com)