ARTbody is a customized fitness studio designed for women who want a positive and affirming approach to exercise. Small classes sizes of no more than 12 allow instructors to get to know each student personally, and create a fitness plan that best fits their lifestyles, abilities and goals. Classes are designed to increase stamina and strength and feature muscle toning and stretching and exercise ball and core workouts. During appropriate weather, classes may also be held outdoors.
- Hours: Class times vary
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: Registration is required to attend classes.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Class Schedule Link: www.theartbody.com/evanston-fitness-class.html
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Weight loss
- Services: Endurance, Fitness assessment, Flexibility, Strength training
- Regular classes: Stretch class, Studio class, Park class (outdoors), Ball class
- What is your training philosophy?: Clients are connected with their instructor, classmates and their own bodies. I adapt that week's workout to best fit the varying skills of the class participants. I know when to provide motivation, which encourages you to work at your optimal level.