Kenilworth Historical Society
The Kenilworth Historical Society was founded in 1922 to promote the ideals of town founder Joseph Sears and to record and exhibit the history of Kenilworth for educational purposes. Located in the Stuart Memorial Building since 1970, the Kenilworth Historical Society is only a few steps from the Metra station. Stop in throughout 2010 to view the "Artists in Living" exhibit. Admission is free.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 4:30pm; Thu, 9am - 12pm.
- Founding Date: 1922
- Ticket information: Admission is free
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Joseph Sears named Kenilworth after visiting Kenilworth, England.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: No
- Membership levels: Family, Individual