A family-operated business for over a century, Lambrecht's Jewelers deals in much more than just jewelry. In addition to standard jewelry store merchandise such as pearls and watches, Lambrecht's also sells fine pottery, charms, bangles, beads and porcelain figurines. The talented staff also fixes jewelry, offering ring sizing, stone setting, bead stringing, watch repair and jewelry polishing.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Wednesday, 9am - noon; Saturday, 9am - 5pm; Sunday, closed
- Founding Date: 1892
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, watches, bangles, beads, fine pottery
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Wilmette is a great community in which to grow up, live and do business. Our customers are friends and neighbors. We believe in giving back to this community which has given so much to us.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: It's fun to have something new and trendy. When you are looking for a very special gift, the classics will always be in style. Just think of knot brooches, charm bracelets, a strand of pearls, and simple pearl pierced earrings.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Jabel, Rembrandt charms, Add-a-Pearl, Robert S Fisher, Belle Etoile, Moorcroft Pottery, Staffordshire Enamels, Lambrecht's Swiss Watches, and Pulsar watches
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: Charm bracelets are very popular, in both silver and gold. Watches are always a great gift.
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal