Tsing Tao Mandarin Chinese Restaurant offers a wide variety of Asian cuisine. The menu includes appetizers such as egg rolls and crab rangoon, soups such as sweet and sour soup, salads and entrees of chicken, beef and seafood. Some popular entrees are sweet and sour chicken, mongolian beef, sesame chicken and chow mein. One of the most popular plates is the Tsing Tao beef plate which is served sizzling. The prices are reasonable and lunch specials are offered Monday through Saturday. It's a good spot for large groups.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11:30am - 2pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 4:40pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 2:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Asian food
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Mandarin and Chinese cuisine
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Tsing Tao beef plate
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual